Global Association, LLC dba MikeHolmesProtection.Com (“Company”, “we”, “us”), respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it. This notice explains how we collect, use, disclose, and protect information that we collect from and about you when you visit our website, MikeHolmesProtection.com, or use one of our apps (the “Services”). This notice also describes your rights with respect to that information.
- What information we collect
We may collect the following types of information, which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Information. Examples include first name, last name, and potentially, date of birth without the year.
- Contact Information. Examples include mailing address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Financial Information. Examples include payment card detail (cardholder name, account number, expiration date, credit card numbers, and security codes).
- Transaction Information. Examples include details about payments to and from You and other details of products and services You have purchased from us.
- Technical Information. Examples include internet protocol (IP) address, Your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices You use to access our website.
- Profile Information. Examples include Your username and password, purchases or orders made by You.
- Usage Information. Examples include information about how You use our websites, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Information. Examples include Your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third-party partners and Your communication preferences.
Some of the information we collect may be personal information, or personal data, that can be used to identify You or another natural person including, for example, name, email address, mailing address or delivery address. In some jurisdictions, certain unique identifiers like IP addresses and other usage or technical information may be considered personal information. Personal information does not include data where an identity has been removed so that we can no longer identify an individual (anonymous data), which we may use for any purpose.
- How we collect the information
We collect the information in the following ways:
- When You provide it to us. You may give us information by filling in forms or by communicating with us by email or otherwise. This includes information You provide when You register for an account.
- From our websites and emails. As You interact with the Services or our emails, we may automatically collect Technical Information about Your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this information by using cookies, server logs, web beacons, and other similar technologies. Our Cookies and automatic data collection technologies section contains more information and options to control or opt-out of certain data collection or uses.
- From others. We may receive information about You from third parties including, for example, our affiliated companies, business partners, subcontractors, analytics providers, and service providers. We may also receive information from commercially available sources such as data aggregators and public databases. As referenced above, we may also receive information from third parties You have authorized to share information with us.
- Cookies and automatic data collection technologies
The Services use automatic data collection technologies to distinguish You from other users. This helps us deliver a better and more personalized service when You use the Services. It also allows us to improve the Services by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store Your preferences so we may customize the Services according to Your individual interests.
- Speed up Your searches.
- Recognize You when You return to the Services.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about Your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). For more information, see the Interest-based advertising section of this privacy notice.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Services may use Flash cookies (local stored objects) instead of browser cookies to collect and store information about Your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the website. For information about managing Flash cookies see Your rights and choices.
- Web Beacons. Our website pages, advertisements, and e-mails may contain small transparent embedded images or objects known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count website page visitors or email readers, or to compile other similar statistics such as recording website content popularity or verifying system and server integrity. For information about managing web beacons, see Your rights and choices.
We do not respond to or honor “do not track” (a/k/a DNT) signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
- How we use the information
We may use the information to conduct our business operations including for the following purposes:
- To create and manage Your account.
- To provide You with products and services You request or purchase from us or from other third parties made available through the Services.
- To provide You with access to products and services from other third parties that are made available through the Services.
- To conduct market research.
- To develop and provide advertising tailored to Your interest and to determine the effectiveness of our advertising.
- To provide You with the information or support that You request from us, including to send You newsletters, if applicable.
- To improve our websites, products or services, marketing, customer relationships, and experiences.
- To develop new products and services.
- To notify You of special offers, discounts, updates, and products and services that we think may be of interest to You. To learn more about Your choices with regards to these communications see Your rights and choices.
- To manage our relationship with You which may include notifying You about changes to our Terms of Service or Privacy Notice, providing You notices about Your account, asking You to leave a review or take a survey, addressing any concerns You may have about our products or services.
- To provide You with the information, products, services or support that You request form us or to fulfill any other purpose for which You provide it.
- To deliver relevant content, advertisements, and messaging to You and to measure or understand the effectiveness of such content, advertisements, and messaging.
- To make suggestions and recommendations to You about our own and third-parties’ products or services that may be of interest to You. If You do not want us to use Your information in this way or for more information on how to adjust Your preferences, see Your Rights and Choices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights and to protect the Services, customers, and other individuals including to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions.
- For any other purpose as may be permitted by law/with Your consent or that we describe when You provide the information.
We may use information that is not personal information for any purpose. For example, we may aggregate usage data from many people in a way that does not identify any individuals to calculate the percentage of users accessing a feature on the website.
- Disclosure of Information
We may share non-personal information without restriction. We may share personal information with:
- Any member of our corporate group, which means our subsidiaries, affiliates, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties that we have provided You access to through the Services that need the information to provide their services to You, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To our business partners who provide services on our behalf but who may also use the information we provide for their own commercial purposes. For example, some of our advertising partners may use information to market other parties’ products and services to You. For more information see Interest-based advertising.
- To public or government (including enforcement) authorities.
- To an actual or prospective buyer or other successor in the event of merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, where one of the transferred assets is the personal information we hold.
- If we offer a co-branded promotion, to our co-sponsor.
- To fulfill the purpose for which You provide it.
- For any other purpose as may be permitted by law/with Your consent or that we describe when You provide the information.
We may also disclose personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our Terms of Service and other agreements with You.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our employees, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of cybersecurity, fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To investigate suspected violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the terms or policies for the Services.
We may also use Your information to contact You about our own and third-parties’ products and services that may be of interest to You. If You do not want us to use Your information in this way, please adjust Your user preferences in Your account profile or opt-out as directed when You receive such an email from us. For more information, see Your rights and choices.
- Interest-based advertising
For this reason, keep in mind, You can block the collection and use of information related to You by advertising companies for the purpose of serving interest based advertising by visiting the following platforms of self-regulatory programs of which those companies are members:
- Third Party Content, Apps, and Links
Some content or applications on the Services may be served by third parties, content providers and application providers including the following:
- Third-party links. The Services may contain links to other sites, which we do not control. Those websites have their own privacy policies and terms.
- Your Rights and Choices
Your rights may vary depending on where You are located. We have created mechanisms to provide You with the following control over Your information.
- Accessing, Updating and Deleting Your Information. If You have an account with us, You may have the ability to access Your information and make updates to or delete Your data. If not, You can contact us as set forth in the Contact Us section below to request access to, correction of, or deletion of personal information that You have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or negatively affect the information’s accuracy.
- Interest Based Advertising. Please see Interest-based advertising above for information on how to opt-out of interest-based advertising.
- California Residents. If You are a California resident, You may have additional rights and choices with regard to Your personal information. Please see Your California privacy rights for more information.
- Nevada Residents. If You are a Nevada resident, please see our Nevada privacy section below for more information our information practices.
- Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of information also depends on You. Where we have given You (or where You have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Services, You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask You not to share Your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of personal information transmitted to the Services. Any transmission of personal information is at Your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
- Children’s online privacy
The Services are not intended for users under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from users under 18. If You are under 18, do not use or provide any information on the Services.
- Your California privacy rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of the Services who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write us at the mailing address below.
- Nevada privacy rights
Nevada residents have the right to opt out of the sale of certain “covered information” collected by operators of websites or online services. We currently do not sell covered information, as “sale” is defined by such law, and we do not have plans to sell this information.
- Changes to our privacy notice
We will post any changes we may make to our Privacy Notice on this page. The date the Privacy Notice was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for periodically visiting the Site, Services, and this page to check for any changes.
- Contact Us
If You have any comments or questions about our Privacy Notice, please contact us by mailing us at 433 Plaza Real Suite 275 Boca Raton, FL 33432, calling us at (866) 646-1826, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.